Monday, December 31, 2012

Beware with frauder

They can send to you a  scam mail  in order to make you attention as winner of the jackpot bingo. Without  know the day  you play the game, they insist you to give  personal information if you give them the steal you money in bank accounts.
Examples of  scam mail done: 
Attn Winner

You have won ?1,000,000.00 (One Million Pound Sterling) on the MICROSOFT
Internet User Promo held on the 3rd, December 2012 in Manchester.United
Kingdom.Your winning Reference # is: 9788.

Your Email address was picked as the Lucky Internet User for the promo
among (6)other Internet User Worldwide.

To redeem your Cash Prize/Transfer process,Kindly Call the Phone Number
(+44-702-409-7945) of the Promo Manager (Dr.Anthoney James) and contact
him via e-mail below:

Dr.Anthoney James
Tel: +44-702-403-1517
E-mail: msl-james-msl@msn.com

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number....................YM97724MK
Ref number.......................11/01/MSN
Winning number...................9788

You are therefore advice to complete the below information to him for
verification:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age :
6.Sex:
7.Country:
8.Mobile Number.:
9.Winning Reference #: 9788

Congratulations,
Windows Live Team
Online Co-ordinator


ANOTHER SAMPLE  OF SCAM MAIL FROM FRAUD ER IT CAN BE:

Compliment of the day to you,

Please kindly allow me crave your indulgence in introducing myself; I am Madame
F. Omar Zahid, a 59 years old widow diagnosed of colorectal cancer. I was
lawfully married to Late Mr. Omar Al-Fahad Zahid, who naturally died after a
brief illness. My husband before his death was quite a loving and hard working
person as he was into private engineering practice, but he unfortunately passed
away leaving me all he laboured for his entire life. Our life together as
husband and wife lasted for thirty years without a child and due to our
helpless state of childlessness, my husband and I vowed to uplift the
Less-privilege and helpless orphans as he had great passion for persons who
cannot help themselves due to physical disability or misfortune. One can simply
adduce this to the fact that he actually needed a Child from our marriage,
which unfortunately never came. Most recently, my surgeons admitted to the
medical fact that I've only got limited number of days to live due to the
resurfacing of my cancerous ailment and my battle for survival has been on ever
since I was diagnosed of this deadly disease. What really bothers me the most
is the fact that my cancer surgical doctors have successfully carried out all
possible cancer therapies including cancer chemotherapy and the last one was
called radiation but my state has remained helpless as yet, they have therefore
suggested I be referred to hospice, i.e. cancer intensive medical care unit.
And I'm afraid I may just have to accept the obvious fact that I've only got
little or no chance of survival.

In anticipation of this tragic and quite unfortunate reality that has befallen a
widow like myself, I have decided to make a selfless donation of the entire
funds derived from my late husband's vast estates and investments in capital
market to you and I want you to use this gift of Good-Will which comes from my
husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans,
destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and
persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. Our bank recently
estimated the funds to have reached an approximated sum of Twelve million Great
Britain pounds (£12,000,000.00). I've therefore taken what I consider the
biggest decision of my life, to use this money in touching and affecting the
lives of does in dear need of it because that's exactly what I consider true
generosity, you give your all, and yet you feel like it cost you absolutely
nothing. Give and it shall be given to you For whatever measure you deal out to
others, it will be dealt to you in return. I have therefore been touched by the
Almighty to take this kind hearted decision of giving in the spirit of true
selflessness since I do not have any child of my own that will inherit our
wealth, except for little Elizabeth and Diana whom I adopted some years ago
after the death of my husband because I actually needed someone around to show
motherly love and care, they will both clock 5 and 7 this year and are doing
pretty well in their studies because I have made them a Trust-Fund that will be
more than enough to see them through school and thus secure them a very bright
future. I feel so fulfilled each time they both call me "mum", how nice...

I must also have to admit to the fact that my late husband's relatives are
bourgeois and never approved of the idea of him getting married to an English
woman, and I do not want my husband’s hard earned wealth to be misused or
invested into ill perceived ventures, so I want to avoid a situation where this
money will be spent in an ungodly manner, hence my reason for taking this bold
decision. I will die a happier woman when given the full assurance that quite a
reasonable share of my late husband's wealth will be used in turning around the
life of the needy in our society and I would be most grateful if you would find
it in your conscience to help set up and run a charitable home on my behalf. I
am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I can't possibly take any
telephone calls in this regard due to my deteriorating state of health. As soon
as I get a word of acceptance from you I shall immediately provide you with
further instructions on how to secure release of the funds from my bank. I will
also issue you a letter of Authority that will empower you as the original
beneficiary to the funds. My greatest joy is that I lived a life worthy of
emulation. Do please assure me you will be making very good use of the funds in
absolute accordance to my humanitarian wish and though I haven't met with you
in person but the Spirit of God has asked me to go ahead and do this, I
therefore trust and hope you pursue this noble charitable course by reaching
out to the less-privileged once in your locality. May you be granted the much
needed courage to take up this charitable course for the benefit of those in
dare need.

Please kindly get back across to me via my personal email:
madamfloraomar1@sucmail.com or madamfloraomar@zbavitu.net

Kindest Regards,

Madame F. Omar Zahid.

No comments:

Post a Comment